Bullseye Classes : Pistol Defense 1
3 hour class
2 students min./6 students max
Saturday, October 24, 5:00pm
Saturday, November 21, 5:00pm
Bullseye's Basic Pistol Defense class is designed for the student that has had some exposure to the basics of pistol handling and would like to obtain more information and training on utilizing a pistol for personal protection. The ultimate goal of this class is for the student to build confidence and competence with the semi-auto handgun that they have chosen for personal defense.
The class will cover proper manipulation and malfunction clearing of semi-auto handguns as well as re-emphasize safety concepts.The students will be exposed to the following defensive concepts:
- Working with drawing and firing from the holster
- Moving and finding cover
- Turning drills
- Contact shooting
- Magazine changes speed/tactical
- Pre-requisite: Certificate or card of completion for NRA First Steps or NRA Basic Handgun safety class. NSSF First Shots class, verification of hunter safety class, or prior approval of instructor.
- Prerequisite: Concealed Carry License or prior approval by instructor
- Fundamental knowledge of handgun operation and shooting technique.
- The student will need to bring a modern, functional, defensive handgun of .380 caliber or higher.
- A minimum of three magazines.
- 10 dummy rounds in the caliber of the gun
- 200 rounds of ammunition.
- Comfortable attire (no sandals or open toed shoes
- A sturdy belt and level 1 or 2 retention holster specific to your gun.
For more information contact email@example.com.