Bullseye Classes : NRA Personal Protection Inside the Home Instructors Training Course
Class size: 4-10 students
Age: 18 or older
Friday-Saturday, May 23rd-24th, 8am - 5pm
Includes: Instruction, course materials, and targets. The student will be responsible for bringing 100 rounds of ammunition for qualifications.
This course is offered to NRA certified handgun safety instructors only.
The course is comprised of sections that shall include the following:
- Introduction to Defensive Shooting
- Basic Defensive Pistol Skills
- Firearms and the Law: Possession, Ownership, and the use of Deadly Force
- Strategies for Home Safety and Responding to a Violent Confrontation
- Selecting a Pistol for Self Defense
- Course Review and Examination
- Sport Shooting Activities and Other Training Opportunities
- Conduct NRA courses in accordance with policy and procedure established by the NRA Uphold the integrity of the national firearms safety and training standards set by the NRAPromote firearms safety and the shooting sportsReport data to the NRA