Bullseye Pistol Range
Our pistol range has a maximum length of 25 yards and is equipped with fast electric target carriers.
Each of the 10 stalls features carpeted rests and for additional safety are divided by six-inch concrete walls.
The flexibility in the design of the pistol range allows shooters a full spectrum of shooting ranges from 3 yards to 25 yards.
Pistol Range Rules
- Treat all guns as if they were loaded.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond.
- Always wear eye and ear protection.
All non members are required to sign liability waivers prior to entering the range.
- All firearms brought into the building must be unloaded unless you are a concealed carry permit holder. Firearms are only to be loaded on the range.
- Only have one loaded gun at a time. Don’t load or handle your gun behind the firing line.
- Put your eye and ear protection on before entering the range.
- The muzzle your gun must be pointed down range at all times.
- Food, drink and tobacco products are not allowed on the range.
- Center fire rifle ammunition and armor piercing ammunition are not allowed on the pistol range.
- No one is allowed ahead of the firing line.
- If a malfunction occurs, place your gun on the counter pointed down range and ask range personnel for assistance.
- Only line of sight firing is allowed. Drawing from hip or holster is not allowed.
- If you leave the firing line temporarily, place your gun on the counter with muzzle pointed down range.
- When you are finished and ready to leave, unload firearms completely with the action open.
- If you are asked to cease firing, place your gun on the counter and step back from the firing line.
- Minimum shooter age is 8 when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Please clean up your area after completing your use of the range.
Any person firing at lights, baffles, carriers or other range property or equipment will have their memberships suspended or revoked. Firing at unapproved targets is prohibited.
Center fire rifle ammunition is not permitted on the pistol range.
Most handguns except those chambered for center fire rifle ammunition above 2000 fps are permitted on the pistol range. The largest caliber permitted is 44 mag.
Standard commercial and reloaded ammunition is permitted. Any type of ammunition designed for penetrating metal is not permitted.
No steel jacketed, steel shot or steel core bullets are allowed. If in doubt, we will check ammunition for you. The use of steel ammunition is dangerous for you and for the range equipment. No tracer, incendiary, gas or explosive ammunition is permitted.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask any of our personnel. We will be very happy to assist you in making your experience at Bullseye enjoyable.