Bullseye Rifle Range
Bullseye offers the only 100-yard rifle range in the Midwest! The range features five firing lanes, each with solid concrete shooting stations, adjustable stools and fast electric target carriers.
The range is heated and air conditioned for your shooting comfort and was designed with the serious shooter in mind.
Shooting stops are located at 50 and 100 yards.
The rifle range accommodates rifle calibers up to 375 H & H.
Rifle Range Rules
- Treat all guns as if they were loaded.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire.
- Be sure of your target and what is beyond.
- Always wear eye and ear protection.
All non members are required to sign liability waivers prior to entering the range.
- Muzzles absolutely must be through the window opening while being loaded, fired or cleaned. If cleaning cannot be done with muzzle pointing down range, remove it to the back workbench located on the wall behind the range.
- NO LOADED WEAPONS OFF THE TABLE. Always keep the muzzle through the window.
- Hearing and eye protection are required.
- NO STEEL PINNED OR ARMOR PIERCING AMMUNITION. If your ammo sticks to a magnet you may not use it. If you shoot steel pinned or armor piercing ammo, you will be charged for the resulting damage. If in doubt, we will check it for you.
- NO SHOOTING AT TARGET CARRIERS OR CARRIER TRACK. Please look beyond your target to assure that you are shooting at the backstop. If you need assistance, please ask.
- No shooting at range equipment or unapproved targets.
- No cross lane shooting.
- Rate of fire is limited to one round per two seconds. You will be removed from the range for excessive rates of fire.
- Only one rifle will be un-cased and in use per lane.
- No black powder.
- No shotguns.
- No handguns unless rested on sandbag or pistol rest.
- No rifles larger than 375 Weatherby.
- When finished with your lane, please remove all of your items from the table. During hunting season, we are usually on a strict time schedule. Please begin and end your use at your assigned times. If the lines on the range are not scheduled, feel free to spend the time that you need. During hunting season, we recommend that you make a reservation.
Please report any range violations or unsafe behavior. Violations of any of these rules will be grounds for cancellation of membership and eviction form the range. These rules are established for the safety of our customers and our employees.